21 Apr Fully booked: Chaturanga workshop
Do you love Vinyasa Yoga and want to improve your Chaturanga? Want to get stronger and make the push-up your friend? Then this workshop is for you!
In this 2-hour class you will learn…
– how to improve your alignment in the Chaturanga and the push-up
– how to build the strength to master push-ups and chaturangas with ease
– How to safely jump from Forward Fold (Uttanasana) back into Chaturanga
– how to move towards your goals with the support of your mind
This workshop is for you if you…
– have Yoga Level 1 or 2 (no absolute beginners)
– if you want to improve your alignment in the Chaturanga and the push-up
– if you want to build strength in your arms, shoulders and core
In this workshop we will flow through different yoga poses at the beginning to warm up the body and prepare the muscles for chaturanga and push-ups. We will then approach chaturanga, push-ups and different transitions in different ways. As we will only be a small group of three, I can address different levels and goals individually.
The most important info:
Date: 9 May
Time: 10 to 12 o’clock
Participants: 3 people per workshop (this is also the minimum number)
Venue: BRING IT OM, Kreuzstrasse 41, 8008 Zurich
Price: 99 francs
Registration: via Mindbody
Course leader: Karin Baltisberger
By registering for this course you have the opportunity to join our exclusive Facebook group “BRING IT OM – Members only”. There you will receive regular inspiration, videos and can exchange ideas with like-minded people on Yoga and Pilates. The group is free of charge for course participants.
If you have any questions, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org