11 Dec Covid-19: how we deal with it in the Studio
Covid-19 is still a problem and we do everything we can to make sure we’re still able practice. To make sure you can pracitce with us safely, we have taken some measures and recommendations:
- From now on, the mask obligation applies in the yoga studio and gym.
- We accept a reduced number of students of maximum 3 people in the studio and some of our classes are now online
- We disinfect all surfaces before every class
- We ask you to come to the studio already changed if possible
- Those who can, bring their own mat or a mat towel. Both can also be purchased from us at reduced prices. Write us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you are interested
- If you’re not feeling well, please cancel your reservation. We reserve the right to send participants home if they appear sick.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We are looking forward to you! See you soon on the mat!