19 Oct Covid-19: how we deal with it in the Studio
Covid-19 is still a problem and we do everything we can to make sure we’re still able practice. To make sure you can pracitce with us safely, we have taken some measures and recommendations:
- From now on, the mask obligation also applies in the yoga studio and gym. In the entrance area and waiting area as well as in the checkroom and toilets. Once you are on your mat, you can take it off for practice. Furthermore the distance and hygiene measures apply.
- We accept a reduced number of students of maximum 6 people
- We disinfect all surfaces before every class
- We ask you to come to the studio already changed if possible
- Those who can, bring their own mat or a mat towel. Both can also be purchased from us at reduced prices. Write us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you are interested
- If you’re not feeling well, please cancel your reservation. We reserve the right to send participants home if they appear sick.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe & healthy.
We are looking forward to you! See you soon on the mat!